If you would like to learn more about working together, please free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can then have a free 20 minute video chat so you have a chance to ask questions, we can discuss things, and see if we feel that my approach and style is a good fit for what you need.
****Not accepting new clients in 2023 & 2024 ****
It may be helpful for you to contact your insurance company and ask them the following questions to better understand your coverage and reimbursement before you begin therapy.
- Do I have mental health coverage with out of network providers for psychotherapy received via telehealth?
- Do I have to meet a certain deductible before I am reimbursed? What is my deductible? How much of it have I met this year?
- Do I need prior authorization by an in-network provider or a primary care doctor to receive therapy with an out of network provider?
- Is there a limit on the number of psychotherapy sessions reimbursed per year?
- What is the rate of reimbursement for a 45 minute psychotherapy session, CPT code 90834 provided by an out of network licensed clinical psychologist? Is it a set amount of what is considered a “regular and customary fee” or a percentage of the provider’s fee? If so, what is the percentage?You may want to record the representative’s name and reference number and keep on record in the case of a future claim dispute.
Good Faith Estimate
Per the new federal No Surprises Act, please find information here p. 3 about your right to receive an estimate of your expected healthcare costs.